Kids Holiday Baking Workshop
Friday, December 21 - This is the first day of Winter break for Capo USD!
Space is Limited. This class will sell out.
Grab your apron and let us whisk you into a delicious morning of holiday baking! Children will learn how to make absolutely everything from scratch, using Farmer's Market ingredients, and gain confidence and safety in the kitchen.
These classes are hands on and for children ages 7+. Holiday containers will be provided for you to take home lots of treats to share with family and friends or give as special homemade gifts.
- Classic Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Holiday Melt-away Sprinkle Cookies
- Gourmet Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
Class includes all food, equipment and take home printed recipes.
- Please arrive on time, in comfortable attire and closed-toe shoes.
- Bring an apron to wear.
- Long hair needs to be tied back.
- This will be a fun a memorable class your child will love!
$90 per student
Kids Holiday Baking & Edible Gifts Workshop (Ages 7+) Fri. 12/21 9:30-12:00
Please let us know if you child has any food allergies
- Please bring both pages of the signed waiver and release form on the
- Students must wear closed-toe shoes (safety first!) and hair must be tied back while preparing food.
- Please be aware that we do not have before or after care available. Plan to drop-off no earlier than 15 minutes before class start time and pick-up no later than 15 minutes after the conclusion of camp.
- Though we do not cook with nuts, we can’t guarantee that the facility is 100% nut-free. We are generally able to accommodate students with common allergies and dietary restrictions. Please contact us with specific questions or concerns.